Thursday, February 28, 2013

februaries are filled with...

Playing with filters and  effects
Lots of thrifting with Peculiar Pigeon and my Momsie aka Mom. Found some new thrift stores, one with fantastic antique furniture at great deals! Score!
Quick stop by Petco for what I call a "fluffy fix". Keeps my fluffy cravings in check so I won't loose it, go all crazy, and adopt five fluffies from the animal shelter and immediately regret it and the responsibilities of having a pet... hmmm, maybe it's time I got another horse... ooooh Lover Boy, what do you think about getting a horse...and keeping it in our rental... inside...you won't even notice, I promise! :-D
 Trips to A.C. Moore for new art pens and more newsprint with Peculiar Pigeon, who is attempting to hide most of her face and scowl at the camera here. So cute she is when she's grumpy faced! :-P
Continuing my love affair with taking pics of the sun and other lights
Casual fashion days
Tons of white paint and finishing up home decor projects to share later... 
Bird's nest!!
Museum dates with my love :-D
Florida living (Instagram pic)
And these freaking amaze-tastic vintage Ariat boots. I love love love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment