Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Golden Globes 2011-Best Dressed


Anne Hathaway arriving at the Golden Globes 16 January 2011
This dress killed!! Especially with the open back! Wow, wow, wow!!!


Amy Adams arriving at the Golden Globes 16 January 2011
Usually I prefer red heads to wear green, but this navy dress on Miss Adams... absolutely Be-A-utiful!! 


Amber Riley at the Golden Globes 16 January 2011
As you can see from many of my previous posts, I love the head to toe sequined look, and here Amber Riley knocks it out of the ballpark!!! Loving the belted look, reminds me of another dress...maybe one from my REHCY VONNE 2010 collection...


Diana Agron arriving at the Golden Globes 16 January 2011
Being a big fan of old Hollywood glamour, I love Diana's look for the Golden Globes. Hair, make-up, accessories, everything!!!


Lea Michele at the Golden Globes 16 January 2011
I know it's pink, but the dress is so over the top that I can't help loving it!!! If you are going to go big, this is how to do it!!! Awesome, Miss Lea Michele!!!


Shaun Robinson at the Golden Globes 16 January 2011
And here's my "If I went" dress for the event; dress is gorgeous!!! The head-to-toe sparkle, the trendy one-shouldered cut, and just enough train to make it perfect. Fabulous choice, Shaun!!!

2 comments:

  1. the "if i went dress" is my fav, i also love the one shoulder cut, think you should make one...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cannot choose my fav<3

    http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/ check it out if you like follow me i will follow you back:)xx

    ReplyDelete